Illuminatis Everywhere Illuminatis Everywhere

Interesting indeed. Starts of with a strange dissonant vocal. Then goes to a pretty good buildup, that I think was a bit anti-climatic after about 1:00. 2:20 reminds me a bit of Martin Gerrix 'Animals' which was pretty neat.

Overall the song needs a lot more going on, which is just my opinion. There was still a bit of catchyness to it though.

etK responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, it helps, truly!

-:: Prometheus ::- -:: Prometheus ::-

I'm always hooked on plucked intros like this. Then boom! it becomes epic and quite quickly at that. I can't believe the ups and downs so far. Then you introduced a completely new sound that I could only classify close to dub-step. All in all, a crazy amount of diversity.

I like how you mix electronic sounds and 'real' instruments so effectively and make a story for your songs.

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review!

This is the result of striving for something different. The dubstep/orchestra hybrid was first tried in the more suspension-focused Reborn, my first piece in this album. Turned out people love it and I followed the path. Mixing them is definitely difficult. The beauty of this piece is I was able to mix the softest intro with 2/3 of the nastiest sound together.

Every piece in the album Reborn is a breakthrough in my production. They were created not just for audience to enjoy, but to tell myself that I'm not a forgotten composer, and there are still those who love my creations. Hence it was named as, "Reborn".

Thank you again for your review and follow. :)

FOA FOA

Although you may be right on improving the synthesis I prefer to look past just the surface and rather the raw music behind a piece. Having said that the composition is excellent. Once the second lead came in, then the 3rd arpeggio lead, then the build, I couldn't resist leaving a good review and some up votes!

JimPMusic responds:

Yeah, I completely agree.

The Synthesis was a goal going in. I still think there's other things that could be improved with this track but I think its better to move on and make the next one better rather than going around in circles with this one.

Thank you very much for your comments anyway. I didn't even realise my music was properly being published on the portal so this is a nice surprise. haha :)

Tines Tines

Very calming, hard not to get lost in imagination land with this. It's very interesting how it continuously builds and slowly fades away, as if nothing had changed at all. Great job!

Cry No More Cry No More

Love the progression, and at 01:54 and on the introduction of that support lead is perfect, though it may be overpowered at 2:32 and on. Thinking it should end more pad-ish instead of so abruptly. Overall very an awesome track, 5'd.

Duct Tape Duct Tape

This is quite awesome! love the lyrics funny as it's in the love NAC. Best of luck to you.

SonicWombat responds:

Thanks dude.

Ride Zenon Remix--_-- Ride Zenon Remix--_--

Hmm

I remeber this song, and really liked the melody. I remixed it back when I was here for about a month. I admit you did a way better job than me. You are making some good ass songs now though.

Good Bye Eat Pie,
ListenToMyMusic

~)final destiny(~ (duel arena) ~)final destiny(~ (duel arena)

nice

You're still doing an amazing job here. Great music.

==(Frozen Planet)== ==(Frozen Planet)==

Hmm

Quite calm, I like it, song can be repeated forever. Nothing to make you sick of it. Not much to say as many others have said.

Buoy responds:

Thanks for the review and stuff, oh and thanks. for the pie

Idiots Chasing Idiots Idiots Chasing Idiots

Cool

Really reminds me of me of a Sim City song. Would really fit in that game, that is a good thing. Nothing that bad to say, it's not even that repetitive.

Maindrian responds:

Thanks, but I'm not keen on this one myself. I think it was made in about 2001/2002 or thereabouts, when I was still heavily into messing about with Music 2000. I wouldn't go as far as removing it, but I kind of hope it gets voted down a bit as I think it's a bit overrated at the moment. There's an over reliance on loops and random sound effects and so on. The musical equivalent of throwing mud and hoping it sticks.

It's a bit of a mess really. Nice to know some people like it though.